Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Last night wwoofing

Tomorrow I leave Windsong Orchard, and start making my way back up to the North Island. I think I'll stay in Picton for a few days, do some day trips into the Marlborough Sounds, and then Wellington and then maybe Raglan and then home! I'm sad to leave such kind and wonderful hosts, but I'm ready to start moving again. Jennie and Bob Crum are about the nicest wwoofing hosts you could ask for, and I feel spoiled. We all had dinner together tonight, Jennie made roast veggies (all from her garden) with feta and couscous, with green beans and a dressing, I'm not sure what was in it. I wasn't all that hungry but it was very good. Elizabeth, my fellow wwoofer left on Sunday, so I've been alone since then. It's been nice to be in the better bedroom and have space, but we got along really well so I was sad to see her go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I have finally checked out to see what you have been up to!!! Oh My GOD!!! I can't wait to hear all about it in person. I might be off
to Italy to hang with Karen & Whitney & Mom just over a week. Your blog is wonderful! Be safe & I look forward to your arrival home.
Love & Peace,
Gayle
P.S. Thank you for my card!